Saturday, January 2, 2010

Phone Calls

I have been letting my ex talk to the kids over the phone on a daily basis over the Christmas break.

I don't have a problem with him speaking to them over a phone given that it is safe and doesn't intrude on me too much. I am kind enough to let him do this, but no-one gives me credit for this.

Everyone always assumes that the mother is the trouble-maker, not the father. This is sexism!

Even my parents can't admit all the compromises I make for my ex.

Sometimes I wonder if its even worth it. Maybe I should simply be a bitch and not care what people think.

4 comments:

  1. Should be titled a BAD mother,

    Making false accusations of sexual assault of a minor.

    Now you consider that "allowing" the children to talk to their dad on the phone is being a good mother?

    Perhaps the children do actually want to be with their mother and father equally.

    Move into the future not the past Cynthia.

    YOU are abusing your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't have a problem with him speaking to them over a phone given that it is safe and doesn't intrude on me too much. I am kind enough to let him do this, but no-one gives me credit for this."

    OH WOW, LOOK HOW GOOD I AM! I SPLIT UP MY KIDS FROM MY FATHER! PRAISE BE ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Even my parents can't admit all the compromises I make for my ex."

    Oh, like refusing mediation because you have a god complex?

    "Sometimes I wonder if its even worth it. Maybe I should simply be a bitch and not care what people think."

    I thought that's what you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This woman is seriously abusing her children.

    So many women use children as weapons. They are so selfish in doing this: the child has a fundamental human right for a relationship with their father. Lady: when your children are 16 or 18 and all messed up because of what you are doing now, think about it. They will hate you for doing what you are doing. Stop your selfishness, self-deceipt and look after your childrens' interests first for once.

    Claims of sexual abuse is a very common tool used by women to take children away from fathers: one lie can do so much damage.

    ReplyDelete