Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A mother should be supported unconditionally

A mother should be supported unconditionally. Why should I have to explain anything to anyone? I gave birth to my kids. How could I do anything that could harm them?

I do the hardest job there is. All he does is give us money. Big deal! I sometimes feel like I am his babysitter. I just look after his kids and he gets them for the good times. Did he ever say thank you to me? No, he doesn't care about me or respect my opinion, he only wants to see his kids.

I stopped him from seeing my boy this weekend. I can't do everything by his timetable. I wanted to spend some time with my son so I did the right thing. He can see him next fortnight.

I went to find some support from my parents but I had a big argument with my mother today. She just doesn't understand how hard it is to be a single mother. She always sides with my ex and makes him out to be such a great guy. I feel so shitty. She should be supporting me and everything I do.

I just feel so shitty today.

Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. "A mother should be supported unconditionally. Why should I have to explain anything to anyone?"

    Because there are two parents and because society isn't a Gynarchy.

    "I do the hardest job there is."

    Like what, not letting the kids father see them?

    "All he does is give us money."

    That you complain isn't enough. Ungrateful much?

    ReplyDelete